Sunday, December 7, 2008

Random Tag

hey guys~ i was tagged by sanah so here you go.. haha..


1. Do you think you're hot?


-> I feel hot if the weather is hot! hahaha :-p

2. Upload your favorite picture of you!


3. Why do you like that picture?

-> I like how it was taken.. Nice shot~~ Thanks san san! ;-)


4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

-> erm last month with *him*.. really loved it! hehe.. heyy Thank YOU~


5. The last song you listened to?

-> Say it again by Marie Digby.. I just can't stop listening to it.. haha..


6. What are you doing right now besides this?

-> Msn-ing and surfing... Going to take my shower soon~ oopps! hahaha..


7. What name would you prefer besides yours?

-> Like my name as it is.. thanks mum and dad! ;-)


People I tag:

-> 1) Nafi
2) Fadz --> i still tag u! hehe..
3) Aizah
4) Efah
5) Sanah --> San i tag u back! nyahaha! :-p


8. Who is number 1?

-> my *ehem ehem* :-p


9. Number 3 is having a relationship with?

-> She is happily in a relationship with Mr Farisan. Cute couple! hehe..


10. Say something about number 5?

-> She is one my closest friends. San i miss hanging out with youuu~~


11. How about number 4?

-> She is my naughty sister! hahaha! :-p


12. Who is number 2?

-> She is one of my closest friends too.. I owe her 'something' that i will not be able to pay her back for life!! Labs u daleng! haha :-p


0 Comments: