Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mama's Birthday Celebration

Hai guys~


Now is my real and updated post as I promised fadz, aizah and nafi.. I know I’ve been posting more on the tagging thing but what can I do, people just like to tag me! nyahaha! :-p


Anyways… yesterday was my beloved mummy’s birthday, so we decided to celebrate it with a simple dinner out.. After too much consideration and confusion (confuse? haha!), we chose to eat at Nyonya Restaurant in Serusop.. It was great! The food was yummy! It was so much fun just being with the family (although they teased me a lot, I still love them! haha) and that ‘special someone’.. hehehe… so here are some pictures to share.. enjoys~


Happy Birthday Mama!!


Love you always mum...


Took a shot before going ...

fieqah, mama and efah


Took more pictures while waiting for the food ...

afieq and mama


me and efah


say cheeseee~~ haha!


with sis memie~


I know i know! yea guys... He was there too! hahaha :-p


Sis Vevie and Fakhri were also there but they came late due to unexpected circumstances.. And so forgot to take pictures with them after fully stuffed and too much 'hyperness' ... blame on the food! hahaha...

And not to forget to abang, thank youuu for the 'contribution' and for calling us yesterday... feels like you were here with us.. you take care there! miss ya alot!

ok guys~ i think that's about it.. overall it was a very wonderful night to remember.. hope we can do that again soon!! hehehe...



0 Comments: