Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Fun Google Tag

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.


1. Age at my next birthday:


2. A place I'd like to travel to:


London city, United Kingdom


3. A Favorite Place:


My little home

There is no better place like home. Right Nafi? hehe


4. A Favorite Thing:


Next Just Pink Perfume

Won't go out without this.. hahaha..


5. A Favorite Food:

My mum's cooking

I don't have any particular food that i like the most but i always love my mum's homemade cooking. It is always the best.


6. A Favorite Color:

Light Purple


7. A Favorite Flower:

Rose


8. The City You Live In and 9. The City You Were Born In:


Bandar Seri Begawan


10. A Nickname You've Had:


Most of my friends call me Fien for short. Well it sounds different from the spelling but actually the pronunciation is only FIN. haha.


11. College Major:

Accounting and Finance


12. Name of First Love:


My Mom

Love u mom~~


13. A Bad Habit:


Thinking too much

hhmm??


14. A Hope For 2009:


Graduation

Just like Sanah, I want to graduate with flying colours. Amin.

0 Comments: