Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shopaholic Fever~~


I’m really into Shopaholic book series! I know I know i am very very much ‘ketinggalan zaman’.. well it is because now I’m just back into reading mood.. I used to read novels but I stopped these past few years as I am caught up with all the work assignments and so lazy to spend a single time on reading.. but now the ‘reading aura’ has shoot me back last week for the reason that I’ve been staying mostly at home during this holiday and boredom is very much killing me .. So the easiest thing I can do is to read novels…and now addicted berabis! hahaha.. And I just found out that the movie, Confession of a Shopaholic will be out on February 2009.. how niceee!! I cannot believe the movie is coming out just right after I’m addicted reading the series… can’t wait to watch it!! Hahaha… so let’s enjoy the trailer..




0 Comments: