Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another random tag


I was tagged by aizah so here is another random tag.. haha..

What's the relationship of you with him/her?
-> My good and closest friend!

5 impression towards him/her?
-> Fun
-> Kind
-> Nice
-> Sporting
-> Penyaya! haha

The most memorable thing that she/he said to you?
-> hhmm i cannot remember..

The most memorable thing that she/he have done to you?
-> She always help me whenever I'm in need of help, listens to my complaints and she is the one who always pick me up when we go out jalan.. thank you aizah!! haha..

If she/her becomes your lover, you will...
-> be the luckiest guy (if i were a guy! ) haha..

If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...
-> no no no! she won't be my enemy.. we are clique to the max..right zah? hehe..

If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on...
-> hhmm i don't know about that.. better ask farisan! nyahaha..

If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is?
-> no reason since it will never happen! hehehe..

The most desirable things to do on him/her?
-> bergossip with her! wahahaha

The overall impression on him/her is?
-> She is a very lovely person...

How do you think people around you feel about you?
-> erm never ask them about that.. maybe i should asking now.. so guys how do you feel about me?? nyahaha

The character of you about yourself is?
-> Caring... i think! :-p

On contrary, the character of yourself you hate is?
-> Negativism and thinking too much.. really need to work on those!

The most ideal person you wanna be is?
-> Just me, myself and i.. haha

For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them
-> Thanks guys for always being there for me.. You all are the best! No words can describe how thankful I am for having you guys around.. Labs ya! hehe..

10 people you tag
-> 1. Fadz
-> 2. Nafi
-> 3. Sanah
-> 4. Efah
-> 5. Nas
-> 6. Him
-> 7. Her
-> 8. Them
-> 9. You
-> 10. Whoever

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
-> waaa oopps! sapa nahh.. nyahaha

No.3 is a female or male?
-> Female

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
-> I don't know..

How about no.5 and no.8
-> haha lagi tia i don't know.. no.5 sudah berpunya.. hehehe

What is no.1 studying about?
-> She is now taking her Master on Project Management..

Is no.4 single?
-> Yup

Say something about no.6
-> I don't know.. haha..

0 Comments: